TheEyebrow: Why?
Seasickmnky: me and lisa have different uses of the word
TheEyebrow: What does she think it is?
Seasickmnky: skeevy stalkerish
TheEyebrow: What the hell is skeevy
TheEyebrow: You guys use some weird words
TheEyebrow: If a teacher tells you she wants a paper in a folder, does it have to be a special folder or can it be one you got at orientation?
Seasickmnky: hmm... are you turning in a paper?
Seasickmnky: i think the one for orientation should be alright
TheEyebrow: k
Seasickmnky: skeevy = creepy
TheEyebrow: and whats your definition
Seasickmnky: weird. random.
TheEyebrow: Im with her
Seasickmnky: okay. fine take her side. i give up. i lose at life again!
Seasickmnky: lisa saids your cool and not sketchy
TheEyebrow: lol tell her thanks
TheEyebrow: I didnt take anyone's side
TheEyebrow: I just chose the correct answer
Seasickmnky: uhuh sure. its okay. I understand.
TheEyebrow: hahaha
Seasickmnky: you like lisa better. its alright. you don't have to deny it. stop making excuses
TheEyebrow: I dont like Lisa better I swear
TheEyebrow: To be perfectly honest
TheEyebrow: I hate both of you
TheEyebrow: So it's really not worth arguing over
Seasickmnky: uhuh. whatever you say. I'm not the only slow one though...Lisa didn't know you and ryan went to the same school too.
TheEyebrow: Well
TheEyebrow: I can't help it if you guys are bad listeners
Seasickmnky: did you know lisa and I went to the same school?
TheEyebrow: I uh...
TheEyebrow: yes?
Seasickmnky: what does that mean? you knew that right?
TheEyebrow: Of course I might have
Seasickmnky: Is that a lie? I don't think you really knew
TheEyebrow: Im going to call your bluff and say you guys didnt go to the same school
Seasickmnky: We went to Glenelg
TheEyebrow: Whoa you guys went to Glenelg?
Seasickmnky: Duh. don't you pay attention!!
Seasickmnky: You went to Centennial right?
TheEyebrow: No no Im saying about Glenelg
TheEyebrow: Howard
Seasickmnky: right. Howard County
TheEyebrow: I didnt know you guys went to Glenelg though, thats weird
Seasickmnky: Principal Wise was cool. She wrote Lisa her recommendation
TheEyebrow: cool
Seasickmnky: Lisa wouldn't be in Scholars without her
Seasickmnky: Its kind of freaky we're room mates.
TheEyebrow: Wait, so you didnt pick each other?
Seasickmnky: nope totally random. but its cool we get along now
TheEyebrow: Did you know each other in high school??
Seasickmnky: We didn't really like each other too much in high school
Seasickmnky: she was too cool for me
TheEyebrow: lol
Seasickmnky: we hated each other in middle school. its pretty amusing how it all worked out
TheEyebrow: hahaha
TheEyebrow: Whyd you hate each other?
Seasickmnky: She was a bitch. I was a nerd.
TheEyebrow: lol
TheEyebrow: What do you mean by "was"
Seasickmnky: Lisa said "Fuck You"
TheEyebrow: hahaha
Seasickmnky: but your right she can still be a little snobby
Seasickmnky: her and her horse friends enjoyed making fun of me because I was in girl scouts
TheEyebrow: horse friends?
Seasickmnky: Yea. the people she rides horse with. You did know she has a horse
TheEyebrow: Yea
TheEyebrow: Horse friends just sounds weird
Seasickmnky: Opps I meant wHore friends
Seasickmnky: *Oops
TheEyebrow: hahaha
Seasickmnky: She still like to rub the fact that I was a girl scout in my face. I couldn't help it! I had a choice between girl scouts or gymnastics
Seasickmnky: and I'm not very flexiable
Seasickmnky: I use to be the fat kid back in the day...:-(
TheEyebrow: I see
TheEyebrow: I wanted to be a Boy Scout when I was younger but that's just a primer for the NRA
Seasickmnky: yea...girl scouts is the same way. I'm so ashamed.
TheEyebrow: lol
Seasickmnky: no. I'm serious. I never should have picked up that gun. Then maybe fluffy would still be alive.
TheEyebrow: lol
Seasickmnky: I was really mad at Lisa. and I "accidently" shot her rabbit, fluffy.
TheEyebrow: Poor Fluffy
Seasickmnky: Lisa cried for like three days. Then she got a rottweiler named mikey. luckily my cat max was faster then mikey
TheEyebrow: GO MAX!
Seasickmnky: I don't know why I'm telling you all this...
TheEyebrow: lol
Seasickmnky: I really shouldn't bring up the past
Seasickmnky: it makes me sad
Seasickmnky: and mad
Seasickmnky: lisa may not be around tomorrow morning
TheEyebrow: Hey man, by now you should be able to look back and just laugh
Seasickmnky: We are really good actors and can play our hate off. But sometimes I feel like she still hates me. A LOT
Seasickmnky: haven't you heard her threaten me!
Seasickmnky: like everyday
TheEyebrow: lol
TheEyebrow: I dont even know if you're joking anymore
TheEyebrow: But I'll laugh regardless
Seasickmnky: I was never joking. We've always hated each other
Seasickmnky: I'm serious.
Seasickmnky: I'm going to have to take my problems else where if you don't believe me
TheEyebrow: hahaha
Seasickmnky: fine obviously you don't believe me. But we for real both went to Glenelg
TheEyebrow: I believe that
TheEyebrow: ...or do I
Seasickmnky: you should. I'll let you see my yearbook the next time you come over.
TheEyebrow: cool
Seasickmnky: GO GLADIATORS!
TheEyebrow: Go Lions baby
TheEyebrow: Im Howard Powered
TheEyebrow: brb
Seasickmnky: We so killed your football team
TheEyebrow: Thats because we sucked
Seasickmnky: I was captain of the Mock Trial team and Lisa was captain of the field hockey team. both which punished your team
Seasickmnky: 36-6 I believe was the score...
TheEyebrow: I was captain of the no school spirit team
Seasickmnky: I should of been in that club but nooo I had to be in the stock market club
TheEyebrow: haha
TheEyebrow: Alright man
TheEyebrow: I gotta get to sleep cause I got an 8
Seasickmnky: alright I have to go to bed now. I'm sure you've had enough of my Glenelg days. That's cool how we lived so close though
TheEyebrow: Yea
Messing with People is so fun We love you mike!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment