I sit and wonder what I’m doing here
I can’t keep trying to be who you want me to be
This game of charades is so hard to keep up with
Sometimes I feel so empty
I only wish I felt involved
I never wanted anything more
Then to feel satisified.
I tend to follow you around
It seems I’m no longer wanted here
I’m not sure wither to run and hide
Or conitune to pester you till your annoyed
I only wish you’d give me a sign
I never wanted anything more
Then to be friends.
I sneak away lacking the guts to answer
I can’t tell when you see me
The way you look right through this space
Your eyes in my general direction
I only wish I could tell
I never wanted anything more
Then to be seen.
I speak when you seem to hear
It is usually only when your wasted
That’s when you want my company
I always listen even when you don’t say a thing
I only wished you heard me
I never wanted anything more
Then to speak aloud.
I only wished I was real
I never wanted anything more
Then to feel.
*this is the full poem. it didn't fit in my profile which explains the changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment