random quotes i've used
*idols are for people who can't live up to thier own dreams, so they have to chase after someone else's.
*There are lots of fables and stories about virgins. This is why myths like "sleeping with a virgin will cure AIDS" get invented. The truth is: until we start to think differently we are on our way to destruction. These rules will take us to our death.
*dendrophilia: getting aroused by fucking trees. =-O
*defenestrate \dee-FEN-uh-strayt\, transitive verb:
To throw out of a window.
*TENlegrrrTEN: oh yeah you know how i'm just fuckin everyone in my dorm
*Why is Donkey Kong called "DONKEY" Kong if he's a monkey?
*call me: 301.405.0958 @ umd
*"You have a pickled shark. I wonder if pickled shark taste good."
*"Do you know who the virgin Mary is?" "How can she be a virgin? Didn't she have sex with god?" "WHAT? I'm Jewish!"
*While standing on the elevator: "Are you guys looking for the elevator?"
*IF your name was Crunch and you joined the Navy, would people have to call you Captain Crunch?”
*i need something to hold on tight to. can you help me find a way to carry on again?
*I think it smells like cheese.
*Who put this porn on my computer?
*Don't feel bad, you are the cutest guy I've met. Seriously.
*Boys suck. They smell funny. They probably pee funny colors too.
*[Vacation Pictures] http://www24.big.or.jp/~kyusoku/whale7/penis.jpg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment