Friday, December 21, 2007

squidcore: I turned my brain off.
Bukowski is Love: If only I had a brain
squidcore: Are we going to have to go on a long journey just for you to realize you had a brain all along?
squidcore: Because I'm not wearing my walking shoes.
Bukowski is Love: and you had a heart?
squidcore: I have a heart. I'm the one that needs courage.
squidcore: Christina needs a heart.
Bukowski is Love: so true!
Bukowski is Love: who needs to get home though?
Bukowski is Love: because that is definitely not me
squidcore: Hmmm...I'm at home too.
squidcore: Max?
Bukowski is Love: I guess...
Bukowski is Love: oh!
Bukowski is Love: Rohan!!
Bukowski is Love: He has no where to live right now
Bukowski is Love: he's living with his sister because he got kicked out!
squidcore: Perfect!
squidcore: And he'd probably be ok wearing a dress.
Bukowski is Love: exactly
Bukowski is Love: now we just need an asshole who is trying to ruin our plans and someone whose going to make us see the light
squidcore: Hmmm....
squidcore: Does everyone still hate Adam? He could be the witch.
squidcore: But who to make us see the light...
Bukowski is Love: no idea.
Bukowski is Love: I mean, we're all pretty bitter for the most part.
squidcore: Erich is pretty positive.
Bukowski is Love: I'm not sure anyone could convince all of us
squidcore: JASON
squidcore: Jason is the most positive person on earth.
squidcore: That's not high all the time.
Bukowski is Love: yeah but could he convince Christina that she has a heart?
squidcore: I think he could.
squidcore: You do realize at this point we have to throw a Wizard of Oz themed New Year's party, right?
Bukowski is Love: haha. seriously.
squidcore: I'll need a lion costume...I'm sure I could borrow a khaki colored fur lined coat from someone.
Bukowski is Love: It wouldn't be that hard for me to dress like a scarecrow...
squidcore: Christina could wear grey pants and grey hoodie.
Bukowski is Love: now its just a matter of finding Rohan a dress...
squidcore: brb, gotta get laundry.
Bukowski is Love: and also that this is a good idea.
squidcore: This is a great idea.
Bukowski is Love: I meant convince everyone else this is a good idea.
squidcore: Oh.
squidcore: That will be much harder.
Bukowski is Love: I think that will be the hardest part
squidcore: By far.
squidcore: I'm not entirely sure it's possible.
Bukowski is Love: me neither.
squidcore: Oh well.
squidcore: I'm comfortable ignoring it until I'm drunk enough to yell at people for not playing along.
Bukowski is Love: haha. pretty much.
squidcore: I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.
squidcore: Hopefully I'll remember them the next day.




squidcore: Don't get preggers, abortions are expensive.

1 comment:

Jason Heat said...

I only just saw this now, and I love it.