Bukowski is Love: hah. Steve and I went to sleep at 8pm last night.
Bukowski is Love: we felt really really old
squidcore: Yeahhhhhhhhh.
squidcore: I basically never stay up past midnight on weeknights anymore.
Bukowski is Love: if we do, its only because we get distracted some how or another. Most of the time we're in bed by 10pm.
squidcore: When Noreen and I were togther it was usually midnight, because I'd call her at 11. But now if I even stay up tha tlate, I'm in bed by 11.
squidcore: Basically, I'm 45 years old.
squidcore: And if I go to hang out with the usual people on Fridays or Saturdays, I usually get home at like, 12:30 or 1.
Bukowski is Love: it's okay. Steve and I are like 50
squidcore: I've started wearing cardigans.
squidcore: Which I think is totally awesome.
Bukowski is Love: I've started wearing adult diapers
Bukowski is Love: just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment