Bukowski is Love: we don't even have that in Damascus
Bukowski is Love: not that I would hunt anyway
ladyrepublica: lol
ladyrepublica: right
Bukowski is Love: but it would be nice to have something besides cow tipping
ladyrepublica: hahaha
ladyrepublica: maybe you could hug the cows instead
Bukowski is Love: haha.
Bukowski is Love: cows are stinky
ladyrepublica: true
ladyrepublica: also tasty
ladyrepublica: maybe you could go cow hunting
ladyrepublica: disguise yourself as a bale of hay
ladyrepublica: only problem is hunting a cow would be like hunting a sofa
Bukowski is Love: not too exciting.
Bukowski is Love: plus I don't really have access to anything that would take down a cow
ladyrepublica: hahaha
ladyrepublica: you could wrestle it
Bukowski is Love: ...I'm 5'2"
Bukowski is Love: the cow is probably taller then me
ladyrepublica: so?
ladyrepublica: you could do it
Bukowski is Love: I think I would just end up riding the cow around like a horse
Bukowski is Love: a very slow horse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment