Bukowski is Love: the only limits you have is the limits you place on yourself
Bukowski is Love: I'M SO FREAKING DEEP
squidcore: Oh obviously.
Bukowski is Love: don't mock me!
squidcore: I'm not mocking you!
squidcore: You were mocking yourself!
Bukowski is Love: ...no I wasn't.
Bukowski is Love: I am FREAKING DEEP
Bukowski is Love: DEEP AS AN OCEAN
squidcore: WHICH OCEAN?
squidcore: SOME ARE MORE DEEP THAN OTHERS
Bukowski is Love: THE DEEPEST OCEAN
squidcore: THEN THIS DEEP
squidcore: http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen99/gen99058.htm
Bukowski is Love: yes. that deep.
squidcore: That's pretty deep.
squidcore: Congratulations.
Bukowski is Love: Thank you. please send all checks to my secretary.
squidcore: Why would I be sending you checks?
Bukowski is Love: because I am so deep and awesome you want to send me money so I continue being deep and awesome.
Bukowski is Love: its my new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment