skip to main | skip to sidebar

certian words must be screamed rather than be sung or spoken

if a human's nature is to war, this song: is a battleground, and this voice, a weapon one thousand voices - or trumpet call to arms.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Let's save our money this summer
and next year we'll go on tour.
I'll take lots of pictures
and you will perform.
Maybe we'll make a name for ourselves
and maybe we won't.
Posted by jackieeee at 9:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

jackieeee
Over 30 pairs of shoes, 10 dresses, 6 cameras, a kitchen aide, a Wii, a boyfriend, and a puppy, all in one 950sqft apartment in Columbia Heights.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • I never know what to expect, so I'll expect the wo...
      • effyou04: HAR. HAR. HAR.Bukowski is Love: I'm funn...
      • “I drove all the way to New York and SOHO to buy s...
      • Let's save our money this summerand next year we'l...
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2004 (86)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2003 (60)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (14)