Monday, February 16, 2004
I've only seen my Dad really cry four times in my life. Once when I was around 8 and I was singing 'Don't step on the cracks or you'll break your fathers back.' and he asked me why I had changed it from mother to father and I replied 'because I don't have a mother anymore.' The second time was when I was 11 and I flew over my bike handle bars, landed face first into the cement and knocked out my two front permanent teeth. There is still a blood stain on the road...The last time was when I was in 9th grade and my whole body went completely numb. My arms started moving by themselves but otherwise, I couldn't move anything. Even my tongue was numb. I was so scared that I was going to die or be paralyzed, my Dad was there with me the whole time. The last time was when he finally realized how depressed my brother and I were. He thought he had failed the family and that he wasn't a good father. But he was wrong. I was and always be Daddy's Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment