x <3 x
TENlegrrrTEN: oh poop
seasickmnky: I don't really know what kind of fetish you are into but I don't really want to hear about them. especially not your poop fetish...
TENlegrrrTEN: mm tasty
TENlegrrrTEN: [gags]
seasickmnky: I don't want to hear about your roman showers fetish either!!!
TENlegrrrTEN: fiiiiiiiiiiine
TENlegrrrTEN: .......sigh
seasickmnky: ewwwy...I feel so bad for David.....
You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once in a while you just can be a real cunt.
my favorite accident. flew up on to rooftops. a dove in disguise. little did I know how right I was. so keep smiling beautiful. I never want to see you stop.
Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy
I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay?
You're a bad man. You're a bad man. You're a bad man, bad man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment