Fly Boy44321 (3:59:02 AM): what did you want to be when you grew up ten years ago?
seasickmnky (4:00:29 AM): I was 8. I thought I was grown up. I didn't think about the future.
Fly Boy44321 (4:00:41 AM): how about five years ago?
seasickmnky (4:01:02 AM): 13? a vet...maybe
seasickmnky (4:01:10 AM): I've never really thought about it
Fly Boy44321 (4:01:36 AM): three years ago?
seasickmnky (4:03:12 AM): a rockstar
Fly Boy44321 (4:03:59 AM): one?
seasickmnky (4:05:32 AM): a journalist
Fly Boy44321 (4:05:48 AM): and now?
seasickmnky (4:06:04 AM): alive
Fly Boy44321 (4:06:26 AM): sounds like an opening for a story, almost
seasickmnky (4:06:36 AM): yeah...it does.
Fly Boy44321 (4:07:00 AM): now, should the story progress forward, or reflect back?
seasickmnky (4:07:51 AM): what would you want to see? a painful past or a hopeful future?
Fly Boy44321 (4:08:21 AM): a story
seasickmnky (4:10:11 AM): I hope I make something of my life. I am afraid of many things. getting hurt, commitment, heights, a cubicle job, losing meaning in life, and being forgotten when I die.
seasickmnky (4:10:36 AM): but looking at my life it doesn't seem like I have accomplished anything.
seasickmnky (4:10:45 AM): I hate birthdays for that reason
seasickmnky (4:10:53 AM): looking back on a meaningless life.
Fly Boy44321 (4:11:01 AM): well, you're not dead yet
Fly Boy44321 (4:11:05 AM): that's an accomplishment
seasickmnky (4:11:44 AM): maybe. but I've come close.
seasickmnky (4:11:56 AM): depending on the mood I might think otherwise
seasickmnky (4:12:04 AM): currently...I am happy,
Fly Boy44321 (4:12:29 AM): well, take it from there
seasickmnky (4:13:09 AM): take it? life...
seasickmnky (4:13:12 AM): I try
Fly Boy44321 (4:15:01 AM): now
Fly Boy44321 (4:15:03 AM): tell a story
seasickmnky (4:16:26 AM): why do you want to know about my life
Fly Boy44321 (4:16:32 AM): why not?
Fly Boy44321 (4:16:49 AM): I tend to ask people in general
Fly Boy44321 (4:16:53 AM): its interesting
Fly Boy44321 (4:18:06 AM): and I happen to like a good story
seasickmnky (4:18:52 AM): what if I don't know any stories
Fly Boy44321 (4:20:04 AM): then you're lying
Fly Boy44321 (4:20:09 AM): everyone has a story
seasickmnky (4:21:07 AM): ookay well then what if I don't know any good stories?
Fly Boy44321 (4:21:31 AM): then you obviously think you've led a boring life
Fly Boy44321 (4:23:25 AM): and your perception of boring most certainly isn't the same as mine
Fly Boy44321 (4:23:35 AM): since the mundane forms people forever
Fly Boy44321 (4:24:13 AM): and the exciting only comes as a developing person combines the mundane
Fly Boy44321 (4:26:00 AM): do you remember a time when you smile? a time you cried?
Fly Boy44321 (4:26:03 AM): why?
seasickmnky (4:30:03 AM): I remember crying a lot. I don't remember much smiling. I mean I know I smiled a lot but I don't remember specific times or reasons...
Fly Boy44321 (4:31:07 AM): ever do anything fun?
Fly Boy44321 (4:31:14 AM): anything that you enjoyed?
seasickmnky (4:31:29 AM): I'm thinking
seasickmnky (4:36:21 AM): For my senior talent show I was ginger spice from the spice girls. I made my own dress and a group of us made up a dance and lip sang. it was great. a standing ovation.
seasickmnky (4:37:11 AM): that was pretty cool...
Fly Boy44321 (4:37:15 AM): and you were probably better than the actual spice girls
Fly Boy44321 (4:37:20 AM): and how'd you get the idea to do that?
seasickmnky (4:37:25 AM): haha. yeahhh.
seasickmnky (4:37:33 AM): It was pretty random.
seasickmnky (4:38:13 AM): we were thinking about doing the marlin rogue song really really early and then somebody thought it'd be even better if we were spice girls.
seasickmnky (4:38:57 AM): it worked though. we were horrible dancers and we lip sang the song...so pretty much the spice girls in thier entireity.
Fly Boy44321 (4:39:40 AM): how much planning did this involve?
seasickmnky (4:40:42 AM): a couple of days of coming up with the dance. about 3 or four days.
seasickmnky (4:40:47 AM): for auditions
seasickmnky (4:40:53 AM): my dress was a pain to make.
seasickmnky (4:41:08 AM): actually I think I have a picture...
Fly Boy44321 (4:41:40 AM): great...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment