Monday, November 24, 2003

And I've got scars I'm willing to show you,
you had heart that I'll never see,
she had answers to all the wrong questions,
It's funny these answers are all that I need.
- - It's crazy the things we made in the sky.
So picture me drowning,
pretending I'm happy,
we end up regreting the things..
We don't try. - - Here with my problems
I don't need the light,
they're bigger than darkness and darker than night.
I leave on a promise of something that shines,
perfection aint perfect
a leaver will find. I find this all the time

I miss you when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.
"If you live one hundred years then I want to live one hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

No comments: