Saturday, October 25, 2003

"Theres a beautiful sky tonight and if you were by my side then we could share it but you are gone. So come at me with your moon and burn me in the stars cause nothing matters anymore. If I could only see you now for about an hour maybe just a minute just to ask What has he got that I don't have? Is it his brown eyes? I know blue eyes get boring but I'll wear dark glasses all the time and hey if you want me to, I'll take a knife to my own bright eyes." - Saves The Day/ <strong>Sell my old clothes, I'm going to heaven
"O Alcohol, would you please forgive me? For while I cannot love myself I'll use something else I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose To walk the fine line between self-control and self-abuse"- Bare Naked Ladies/alcohol

No comments: